среда, 17 декабря 2014 г.

MarkQR - Personal QR Codes: What they do is up to you!

MarkQR - Personal QR Codes: What they do is up to you!

I hope you found this video helpful.

Having worked in mobile marketing for several years and building mobile websites I know how important it is to get new ideas and help with new designs to make your mobile marketing campiagn effective and your mobile sites looking good while still converting.

If you need help or want to try out my 30 day free trial and have a go at using one of the industries best mobile wesbite building platforms then get in touch with me today.

I am now working with Reverse Responsive sites. These are sites that are built with mobile in mind first and responsively work out to fit a PC. Its a new think. The old think is out and the new think is in. 

Contact me today so I can help you get more mobile traffic and ultimately more peopel to do business with.

Have a great day.

Tony Peacock

Website

Mobile Site

YouTube

Facebook

Pinterest

Google +

Twitter

Rebelmouse


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий